0

Minicure Mondays

Hi all! 

My lovely pal and I have decided to celebrate "Minicure Mondays" on our blogs, when we'll feature the tiny little nails in our lives.  Tonight, my daughter was all about the pinks...Wet and Wild's "Frosted Fuschia" stamped with MASH plate M78 over Claire's "Grape Escape".  We finished it off with a few decorations from Bundle Monster's set.


 After she finished a few chapters of Narnia, I tucked her in and decided to set about something that would go along with her mani.  But, I'm not much of a pink girl myself, so I pulled out two of the most addictive colors I've got - Zoya "Harlow" and "Ibiza".  Harlow's a matte purple that just keeps me staring, and Ibiza's navy but anything but boring.  The topcoat added some shine to Harlow, and I'm pleased with the final result.  Take a look for yourself:


Bloggers, please join Mommy Does Her Nails and I in Minicure Mondays, it's just so much happy.

0 comments:

Back to Top