0

the kind hearted blogger pledge

I stumbled across Manicured Monkey today, and was overjoyed to find this campaign linked on her blog.  You see, although I'm a bit snarky and silly at times, I have to say that I completely agree with what this pledge is all about.  I have had my own feelings hurt on the internet a few too many times.  And I've seen far too much competitiveness and nastiness about it all.  So, I am taking the pledge.  You should too.  Unless you want the dark side to win.  And by the dark side I mean the Cylons and Jaffa.  You know I'm right.



AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:


  • create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
  • be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
  • stay away from internet/blogging bullying
  • speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
  • make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
  • acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
  • know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
  • believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.

So, are you taking the pledge?

    0 comments:

    Back to Top