0

Spring Fever: Spring in Space!

I know, I know I've had this "inspired by things on Pinterest" thing going on lately...so here we go again.  A spin on the galaxy nails (a tutorial here can be found here, by the amazing Beautylish) I'd like to present my "Mercury's surface" nails.  Here's a peek:

The picture that inspired me is this one - I'm sure you can see why.  I missed the mark a bit on the purple tones, but I'm willing to try again!   And I'm still totally pleased with the result.
 

Let's take another look and I'll fill you in on the details:
The base color is Sally Hansen "Pacific Blue".  Next up were Zoya "Purity", Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow", and China Glaze "Sun Worshipper" each sponged lightly.  The follow up was a glitterfest using Finger Paints "Twisted" flakies, Zoya "Sparkle Gloss" topcoat, and Essie "As Gold as it Gets".  Finally, a few dots of Zoya Purity as stars, and you've got the final manicure.   Hope you love it!

0 comments:

Back to Top