4

Curious Kitties

These curious kitty nails were inspired by pinterest!
 The pin was a tutorial for a cute shoe makeover, but of course, I felt called to adapt it to my fingers instead!  The original source and tutorial (which can be followed pretty directly for these nails) can be found at Kittenhood.  I would suggest using striping tape instead of painter's tape on your nails, though!  



I used Zoya "Dea" for the brown, Fingerpaints "Black Expressionism" for the black, and Zoya "Purity" for the white details.  Followed by some Seche Vite, and China Glaze "Matte Magic" over the brown for a nice contrast of textures.


Meow!


4 comments:

Liesl said...

This is the cutest thing!! I've had a set of brushes for over a month that I'm skeered to play with but these and your paisleys are making me want to give them a shot.

Constantly Undone said...

They intimidated me for so long too! Play on some saran wrap, or something...but I'd suggest acrylics. Painting with polish is hard!!! I learned the hard way :D

Rubys Nails said...

So cute!

Mommy Does said...

KITTY CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to Top