0

Spring Fever: Ruby's Nails presents "Picking Daisies"

Hey all! This is Jessica from Ruby's Nails. When Constantly Redone asked for guest posts, I of course was going to help her out! And I knew exactly what to do since she was looking for spring themed posts.

 For this mani I used a base coat of Sally Hansen Green with Envy. I used 2 coats here. Green with Envy is my go-to bright/spring green. The formula is good, the brush is nice, and it's Sally Hansen so it's cheap!


I've been experimenting with making my own polishes (just for fun!) for myself and some friends. This is one that I came up. It doesn't officially have a name, but I'm leaning toward Picking Daisies.


The polish is made of green shreds, green hexes, and pink and yellow flowers. The green applied really nicely, but I had to fish out the flowers. I'm still very very new to polish making so I'll have to play with this a bit more. This last picture is the best bottle shot I could get (I wasn't having much luck with photography that day!)


0 comments:

Back to Top