0

Spring Fever: Love&Beauty "Baby Blue/Hot Pink"

Hello lovelies!   I've decided to do a "Spring Fever" series over the next month-ish, and invited a few amazing bloggers to do some guest posts as well!  As you may or may not know, I'm having another baby boy any day now (see, tying the blue in here...) and so between some of the posts I've got stored up for you and my friends from the polish community, you'll be seeing a lot more here!  

On to a review of another of the "love&beauty" polishes I picked up recently, "Baby Blue/Hot Pink" has become my favorite from that trip.  It took me off guard, because I'm usually a purple girl, but there's something enchanting about this color.  I layered it over two coats of Zoya "Kristen", which is a perfect match to the base color.  It's got lovely application, and I find myself wearing it as a regular manicure. 
(A match made in heaven!)


Aside from the sky-blue base, this one features holographic and magenta hexagons, 
and itty bitty indigo round glitters.   Seriously gorgeous!!!


And just for kicks...let's mattify it!


I hope you love it as much as I do.   And I'm really looking forward to sharing some of my favorite spring colors, trends, and nail art with you!   I'm also so excited for you to meet some of my favorite bloggers, and experience their favorites with you!  <3

0 comments:

Back to Top