Spring Fever: Indie Glitters and a contest

 This manicure was originally done for Kayla Shevonne's indie nail art contest, but I've done something I love even more.  Hopefully I've made the right choice in which to submit.  I still do love this one, though! 

The Orange is Rainbow Honey's "Hoof Wrassle" with a coat of Zoya "Kate" to pull it a little more coral than pumpkin.  The tips are Zoya "Izzy" with Dollish Polish "Random Dancing" over it, and each finger is accented with a different color, just for fun!  Thumb to pinky the colors are Zoya "Zuza", Sinful Colors "Happy Ending", OPI "Manicurist of Seville", Zoya "Sharon", and Zoya "Hope". 

I think the concept of this contest is both excellent and challenging.  Since most indie polishes are pretty glitter-dense, doing nail art with them is difficult.  I'm happy with how the execution of this one came out, but I'm absolutely in LOVE with the most recent one - I can't wait to share it with you after submission!   I hope to see some of you participate too, drop me a link if you do!





1 comments:

Rubys Nails said...

Indies are glitter dense. I think all the indies I have except maybe 1 are glitters so I didn't even attempt this challenge! I can't wait to see what you and others have come up with though.

Back to Top