0

Northwest Diamonds


Today, I celebrate the Pacific Northwest's diamonds...aka, rain.   Growing up in the greater Seattle area and transplanting to Oregon, I'm a PNW native who adores the rain.




Zoya "Tao" offers the perfect stormy cloud base of pewter grey (with a nice soft metallic sheen to back it up), and Sinful Colors "Crystal Clear" glitter, densely packed with holographic diamonds and tiny dots, as well as tiny blue luminescent bar glitters.  It's like a backlit rainstorm on my nails!   Love.



More pics!   


Zoya "Tao" (MSRP 8.00) is from the 2012 fall "Smoke and Mirrors" collection has a lovely formula and is a great fall essential, understated but gorgeous with just the right  amount of sheen.

Sinful Colors "Crystal Clear" (MSRP 1.99) from their limited spring "Diamond Lust" collection has been sitting in my intrudes since I picked it up on a whim this spring.   I'm so glad I have it, though, it's surprisingly well formulated with minimal "fishing" required for diamonds, and less placement issues than most shaped glitters of this size.   It is a little on the goopy side, but not enough to make me hesitate to use it again.   If you find a bottle of this one, pick it up!

0 comments:

Back to Top