Glitter Guilty September 2013 Review

It's that time again!   September has finally arrived, and though Oregon is currently rebelling with high temperatures, my glitter guilty box brings colors that promise fall is on it's way.


My monthly "me" polish this month is called "Indigo Alchemy ".   It's got a lovely violet-denim range in the bottle, but the real magic happens as this beauty dries and reveals it's true nature - a matte polish!  

I couldn't resist playing with it, so I attempted a dot gradient, but it didn't quite come out.    


I used Sally Hansen's Nail Prism in "Burgundy Orchid", which has the most stunning duochrome color shift.  Wanna see???


I have a special place in my heart for matte polishes and hope to see more lovelies like this in Glitter Guilty's line - they are so classy and subdued without being boring, and the soft texture is so fall appropriate.  


The monthly mini (which everyone receives) is the football-themed "Tight End", a gorgeous blue jelly with loads of various blue glitters broken up by a touch of matte white glitters.  I used it over Zoya "Tao", a metallic grey.   Love!


My preferences listed for this month were as follows;

Likes:
Mid to deep blue-grey, champagne, matte glitters, matte plums, indigo

Dislikes:
Baby pink, heart glitter, too much green, orange, or brown

I'd say she was pretty spot on!   

Oh!  And the extra this month as this super cute magnet!!!!!   And next month...CHOCOLATE IS BACK!  

1 comments:

Citizensofbeauty.com said...

Very Pretty! love the sparkles!

Back to Top