3

Off to the Emerald City

Dreaming of summer, longing for color, and also headed to WA again for the weekend - these poppies on my pinterest were just speaking to me.

I love the colors, the whimsy, and I wish I had the tools to capture the look better.   The nails:
 the inspiration:
So, if you blur your eyes real good or get smashing drunk, I'm sure it looks SO GOOD!  LOL, I am honestly pretty happy with it considering I have no nail art brushes, but I will probably redo it when I have the proper tools someday.

3 comments:

Mommy Does said...

Oh my word I can not wait to see this one in person!! I LOVE this!

Unknown said...

I think they look awesome! What did you use to do them if you don't have any brushes?

Constantly Undone said...

Thanks gals!
Emma - I just used the brush in the bottle...with a teeny amound of polish at a time! Lucky for me, my boys actually napped long enough for me to finish this time!

Back to Top