0

Make new friends, but keep the old

I considered going all out and doing a glitter gradient manicure, very appropriate and expected for New Year's Eve - but I decided to go with something a little more "me" today, since it's my birthday today and I'm not likely to change my nails for tomorrow!  


My old friend is probably my favorite ever - Zoya "Harlow".  The new girls are Essence "Rock" topcoat, and Finger Paint's "Twisted"

If you have everything to replicate this one, you must be my polish twin or just really really addicted to everything polish.
The details:
This layering features Zoya "Harlow", a gorgeous matte plum color with a glow all her own - sorry girls, she's been discontinued, so you have to search or swap to find her.  Next, I used Finger Paint's new release, "Twisted" from their flaky collection due to be released on the 1st of January '12.  Finally, I spread a good thin layer of Essence's "Rock" topcoat, which gives the whole look a deeper smoky effect.  Sorry if you're looking for that one as well, it was not released in the US and from what I hear, it dissapeared pretty quickly overseas as well.

0 comments:

Back to Top