Christmas Inspiration: Holiday Sweater Mani

Hello there!  
I know, I know, you thought they'd sent me to the padded room, but in all actuality I've just been procrastinating, failing to photograph my manicures, and chasing the 4 very mobile children around.  
But, I knew when I saw Through the Wormhole's "Christmas Sweater Mani" I had to do something inspired by it.   PLEASE check hers out, because her freehand skills are beyond belief and mine don't compare for the time being.

That said, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out - and thanks Candice for letting me borrow your brushes!

 (Dominant Hand - I spy:  a reindeer, a christmas star, a snowflake)


(Non-Dominant Hand - I spy: a reindeer, a christmas tree, and a big mess)

For those curious on colors used:  the base is Julep "Diane", the red is Zoya "Isla", blue is Zoya "Breezi", gold is Sally Hansen "Time to Shine", the olive-green is Zoya "Dree" and the white is a Sally Hansen insta dry of Candice's that I borrowed xD

1 comments:

Mommy Does said...

I just so adore this!! <3

Back to Top