Contest winners: July Comments and Peek a Boo Mani winner!

I used Random.org to choose my two contest winners today!  

First was the drawing for my monthly comment winner!  Anyone is eligible to enter this one, it happens EVERY month, and you just need to leave me a relevant or nice comment on any of my posts, you'll be automatically entered to win!  THAT'S IT!
Comment number 10 HAPPENS to be one of my really good friends, Serendipitously Create who runs Mommy Does her Nails.  You should check out her blog and follow, I happen to know she recently went dusty hunting and found something OSM!




Second drawing, is for my Peek A Boo mani givaway!  "Ace" is the winner here, and has until Wednesday to email me with an address to send the prize to, otherwise I'll redraw (since I have no way to contact this person directly).  Ace, leave a comment to let me know you'll be messaging me, and send an email to MamaCaswell@gmail. 

Congrats to the winners!

1 comments:

Mommy Does said...

Hooray!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

Back to Top