2

Skin & Sparkle

Have I got a lovely for you, ladies!   Featured below is my very first RBL polish, "Plie", which I recieved in a polish swap.  Every once in a while, I get in the mood for a good nude, and this fits the bill for this Irish-skinned lass.  

"Plie" is a grown up tutu pink with griege undertones.  While I can't rave about the formula, I can't complain about it either.  This was two coats, photographed under cloudy Oregon skies:

The real magic happened when I topped it with two coats of Essie's "Kisses and Bises", an unassuming sheer topper with a bit of pink copper magic.   I'm always impressed with what this little beauty does to a manicure.
 Here's the two together - hard to photograph the true magical allure, because I kept staring at my nails when I was wearing this combo, and went so far as to recreate it when it chipped.   It's a bit reminiscent of China Glaze's "Fast Track" from the hunger games collection, but that one is a definite latte-brown base, and I love the way "Plie" lends a delicate effect for my pale skin.  I'll be keeping this manicure as a go-to for my more understated days.
 
 (Rescue Beauty Lounge "Plie" and Essie "Kisses and Bises")

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Beautiful duo, it's just perfect on you. And congrats on your first RBL! Are you officially a ReBeL now? :D

Constantly Undone said...

Hey Liesl! I don't know, I wasn't in love with the formula, and yet...I'll probably have to pick up one or two to decide ;)

Back to Top