0

Red: Day 1 of Hap Hap Happy Hands' Advent challenge

Hi all!   I'll be playing catch up today, because I've decided to participate in Hap Hap Happy Hands' Advent Calendar challenge.   I actually did the first day ahead of time, but I haven't had time to post until now.

Day 1 is red.   I knew as soon as I saw this that I wanted to use one of my favorite reds that I haven't touched since last winter, Sinful Colors "Sugar Sugar".  It's a gorgeous bright winter red, with a unique sparkle shimmer within.  I also knew that my "red" manicure would be inspired by one of my favorite red holiday things...the holiday cups at Starbucks!     Here's a peek...


For the white, I used Zoya Christinna.  In hindsight, I need to try using acrylic paints instead, because it was too sheer and the red bled a bit into it, making it slightly pink as opposed to the stark white I was aiming for.  But, overall, I like it!  Here's the plan for the rest of this series:




 I am so excited to participate in this challenge, and I hope you enjoy following along!  Here's a few more shots of my "Day 1" nails!




0 comments:

Back to Top